The Snow Shoveler is on-call from Monday, November 16, 2020 until Wednesday, March 31, 2021 (weather depending) to provide manual labour for snow removal operations. Please note that this position is on-call and although we can sometimes provide a 24-48hrs notice before a shift, we cannot provide a schedule and hours are not guaranteed.
- Productivity: Completing snow shovelling activities (shovelling and/or using the snowblower) within the time prescribed;
- Safety: Ensuring safe passage for all users of the site and participating in safety meeting meetings as requested by Field Supervisor;
- Quality: Working in a way to minimize rework;
- Reliability: Being present for your shift once it has been confirmed.
- Must be physically fit and reliable;
- Able to work in the cold, the wind and at night;
- No experience needed, training will be provided!
We offer reliability bonuses of $100.00 for every month worked if you never refuse a shift!