We are looking for a Small Engine Mechanic to join our operations department!
The Mechanic will need to be able to demonstrate initiative, entrepreneurship, autonomy and productive teamwork. In addition, the individual must have good organizational sense and experience to ensure the reliability of vehicles and equipment.
Schedule: Monday to Friday evenings, shift rotation during winter
- Diagnose, repair and clean machines and field equipment (tractors, loaders, lawnmowers, power tools, arboriculture equipment, hydraulics and electrical equipment)
- Maintain inventory of the parts room, company tools, equipment and tools for fleet support service vehicles
- Update and maintain documents and daily reports (driver logs, etc.);
- Plan, prepare and execute internal work orders
- Responds to call for repairs as required
- Work with various departments and team members to ensure tasks are clear and precise.
- DEP in mechanics or relevant experience and education
- 2 to 3 years of experience with small engines
- Unilingual (French) accepted
- Bilingual (English and French), is an asset
- Valid Quebec driver’s license with a clean driving record
Strathmore Landscape Management is:
- A leader in the field of commercial landscape maintenance for over 55 years
- Major projects such as the Centropolis in Laval and the Bonaventure Hotel
- Long-term, privileged relationships with loyal customers
- Tailored integrated services using well-established practices
- An initiative to develop the full potential of our team members through unique training and educational programs
- Increased awareness of sustainable environmental practices for the benefit of the next generations!
The Strathmore Advantages!
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- A high quality uniform
- Company events (covid friendly)
- On-site parking/Transit accessible/Bike enclosure
- Skills and Leadership development initiatives
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you ready to grow professionally with us? Apply today!