Do you have experience in administration with an interest in human resources?
BECOME A HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATOR!
Strathmore Landscape Management is:
- A leader in the field of commercial landscape maintenance for over 55 years
- Major projects such as the Centropolis in Laval and UQAM
- Long-term, privileged relationships with loyal customers
- Tailored integrated services using well-established practices
- An initiative to develop the full potential of our team members through unique training and educational programs
- Increased awareness of sustainable environmental practices for the benefit of the next generations!
The Strathmore Advantages!
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- A full-time permanent position
- A work cell phone
- Company events (covid friendly)
- On-site parking/enclosed bike racks
- Skills and Leadership development initiatives
- Career advancement opportunities
Your main responsibilities are to:
- Apply your administrative experience to manage the uniforms, cellphones, offices supplies and all other necessities to ensure that operations are running efficiently
- Use your great time management skills to ensure a timely management of the temporary foreign workers’ files and CNESST cases
- Enhance your know-how by providing support to the human resources team in their recruiting activities
For a perfect match:
- Must be trilingual (English, French and Spanish)
- A DEP in Business Administration, Human Resources or equivalent professional experience
- Minimum of two years of experience in Administration or Human Resources
- Ability to promote and observe all safety, security and privacy procedures
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail/accuracy
- Valid provincial driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Must be autonomous and able to take initiative
- Ability to synthesize, formulate and present messages in Microsoft and Google tools
Are you ready to grow professionally with us? Apply today!
Salary: 16-19$ per hour