Do you have good organizational skills?
BECOME A YARD AND SHOP ATTENDANT (GARAGE ATTENDANT)!
Strathmore Landscape Management is:
- A leader in the field of commercial landscape maintenance for over 55 years
- Major projects such as the Centropolis in Laval and UQAM
- Long-term, privileged relationships with loyal customers
- Tailored integrated services using well-established practices
- An initiative to develop the full potential of our team members through unique training and educational programs
- Increased awareness of sustainable environmental practices for the benefit of the next generations!
The Strathmore Advantages!
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- A permanent position
- A high quality uniform
- Company events (covid friendly)
- On-site parking/enclosed bike racks
- Skills and Leadership development initiatives
- Career advancement opportunities
Your main responsibilities are to:
- Apply your experience in maintenance ensure our yard and shop are kept neat and organized
- Use your great time management skills to manage deliveries and the recycling schedule
- Enhance your know-how by learning from your team members who have several years of experience
For a perfect match:
- One year of experience in a similar role
- High School completed
- Motivated, self-starter who can work well autonomously
- Must speak French or English
- Strong organizational skills
- Valid Quebec driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Knowledge of heavy equipment and cargo securement is an asset
We are looking to fill two roles: one for day shifts (7:30AM to 4PM) and one for evening shifts (3:30PM to 10:30PM).
Are you ready to grow professionally with us? Apply today!
SALARY: $17 – $22 an hour