Do you have good organizational skills?
BECOME A YARD AND SHOP ATTENDANT (GARAGE ATTENDANT)!
Strathmore Landscape Management is:
- A leader in the field of commercial landscape maintenance for over 55 years
- Major projects such as the Ottawa Tulip Festival and the Rideau Canal
- Long-term, privileged relationships with loyal customers
- Tailored integrated services using well-established practices
- An initiative to develop the full potential of our team members through unique training and educational programs
- Increased awareness of sustainable environmental practices for the benefit of the next generations!
The Strathmore Advantages!
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- A permanent position
- A high quality uniform
- Company events (covid friendly)
- On-site parking/Transit accessible
- Skills and Leadership development initiatives
- Career advancement opportunities
Your main responsibilities are to:
- Apply your experience in maintenance ensure our yard and shop are kept neat and organized
- Use your great time management skills to manage deliveries and the recycling schedule
- Enhance your know-how by learning from your team members who have several years of experience
For a perfect match:
- Minimum one year of experience in a similar role
- High School completed
- Must be able to drive and operate all machines used at Strathmore
- Experience with loading and tying down machines on trailers
- Must be able to drive and park a vehicle with a trailer on it
- A valid provincial driving license with a clean driving record
- Must have good organizational and problem solving skills
- Motivated, self-starter who can work well autonomously
- Knowledge of heavy equipment and cargo securement are an asset
- Must speak French or English
Are you ready to grow professionally with us? Apply today!