The Snow Shoveler is on-call until Saturday, April 16, 2022 (weather depending) to provide manual labour for snow removal operations. The right candidate will have reliable transportation to get on site at any time of the day or night.
Please note: this position is on-call and, although we can sometimes provide a 24-48hrs notice before a shift, we cannot provide a schedule but we may guarantee weekly hours (depending on availability)!
- Productivity: Completing snow shoveling activities (shoveling and/or using the snow blower) within the time prescribed
- Safety: Ensuring safe passage for all users of the site and participating in safety meeting meetings as requested by Field Supervisor
- Quality: Working in a way to minimize rework
- Reliability: Being present for your shift once it has been confirmed
- Must be physically fit and reliable
- Able to work in the cold, the wind and at night
- No experience needed, training will be provided!
Reliability and referral bonuses are available, so if you have what it takes or know someone who does, come be part of this team!
STRATHMORE LANDSCAPE is a leader in the area of commercial landscape maintenance. With over 55 years in business, we are a company that is constantly striving for improvement and seeking out ways to make ourselves better. We are strongly committed to building long-term relationships with our clients by adding value to every service we provide. To achieve this, we deliver tailored integrated services using well-established practices by maintaining strong ties with our suppliers through being honest and loyal; and, developing the potential of our employees through unique training and education. We always strive for excellence and are a leader in Montreal in environmentally friendly landscape practices because we believe in taking care of the environment in a sustainable way so that the next generation can also benefit from it!