The Snow Operator is on call from November 16, 2020 until March 31, 2020 (weather depending) to drive small machines during snow removal operations. The snow removal machines that we operate are Large Loader Cases 721, CAT908 and 906, Wacker Neuson WL32 and Yanmar V12.
- Productivity: Complete snow clearing activities within the time prescribed;
- Quality: Work in a way to minimize rework;
- Safety: Participate in safety meetings as requested by Field Supervisor; and ensure safe passage for all users of the site.
- Valid class 5 driving license with a clean driving record;
- Minimum one year of driving experience;
- Able to work in the cold/wind and at night;
- Must be reliable;
- Physically fit.
- Weekly guaranteed pay of ten hours, even if you don’t work!
- We pay overtime after 40 hours (no time banking!);
- Winter uniform fully provided (except footwear);
- Street parking available.
There is a monetary bonus ($100.00 per month worked) at the end of the season for any operator who does not miss a single shift, including sick days!