*10 hours guaranteed
The Snow Operator is on call from Sunday, November 14, 2021 until Saturday, April 2, 2022 (weather depending) to operate small machines during snow storms. The snow removal machines that we operate are Large Loader Cases 721, CAT908 and 906, Wacker Neuson WL32 and Yanmar V12.
- Productivity: Complete snow clearing activities within the allotted time
- Quality: Work in a way to minimize rework
- Safety: Participate in safety meetings as requested and ensure safe passage for all users of the site
Strathmore Landscape Management is:
- A leader in the field of commercial landscape maintenance for over 55 years
- Major projects such as the Rideau Canal and the Tulip Festival
- Long-term, privileged relationships with loyal customers
- Tailored integrated services using well-established practices
- An initiative to develop the full potential of our team members through unique training and educational programs
- Increased awareness of sustainable environmental practices for the benefit of the next generations!
The Strathmore Advantages!
- Guaranteed hours and paid overtime
- A competitive wage based on your experience
- A high quality uniform
- Company events (covid friendly)
- On-site parking
- Skills and Leadership development initiatives
- Career advancement opportunities
For a Perfect Match:
- Valid class 5 or G driving license with a clean driving record
- Minimum one year of driving experience
- Able to work in the cold, the wind and at night
- Must be reliable
- Physically fit
There is a monetary bonus ($100.00 per month worked) at the end of the season for any operator who does not miss a single shift, including sick days!