Do you have experience overseeing snow removal operations?
Do you have developed abilities in managing different contractors?
BECOME A SNOW FIELD SUPERVISOR WITH STRATHMORE!
The Snow Field Supervisor will be responsible for coordinating and managing subcontractors efficiently to ensure that snow removal operations are successful throughout the season.
Your Major Responsibilities:
- Productivity: Coordinating snow removal activities efficiently with subcontractors
- Quality: Overseeing snow removal operations in a manner to provide adequate coverage of contractual requirements
- Safety: Ensuring that all laws and regulations are properly followed
Strathmore Landscape Management is:
- A leader in the field of commercial landscape maintenance for over 55 years
- Major projects such as the Consilium Place landscaping and snow removal
- Long-term, privileged relationships with loyal customers
- Tailored integrated services using well-established practices
- An initiative to develop the full potential of our team members through unique training and educational programs
- Increased awareness of sustainable environmental practices for the benefit of the next generations!
The Strathmore Advantages!
- Competitive wage based on your experience
- Company cell phone
- High quality uniform
- Company events (covid friendly)
- On-site parking
- Skills and Leadership development initiatives
- Career advancement opportunities
For a Perfect Match:
- Must have 2-3 years of experience in a managerial role
- Valid G driving license with a clean driving record
- Must be fluent in English
- Ability to work under pressure and to multitask
- Must be reliable and available at all times
- Have excellent analytical skills
Salary: $30.00 per hour
Are you ready for your next challenge? Apply today!