Hourly rate: $25,00
The on-call Snow Crew Leader will be assigned specific sites and be tasked with managing their team to provide our clients with the best snow removal experience! Are you ready to take on this incredibly rewarding challenge and work in the Canadian winter weather?
- Leadership: Guide your crew when on-site and provide training, as needed
- Productivity: Complete snow clearing activities within the allotted time
- Quality: Work in a way to minimize rework
- Safety: Participate in safety meetings as requested and ensure safe passage for all users of the site
Strathmore Landscape Management is:
- A leader in the field of commercial landscape maintenance for over 55 years
- Major projects such as the Centropolis in Laval and UQAM
- Long-term, privileged relationships with loyal customers
- Tailored integrated services using well-established practices
- An initiative to develop the full potential of our team members through unique training and educational programs
- Increased awareness of sustainable environmental practices for the benefit of the next generations!
The Strathmore Advantages!
- Guaranteed hours and paid overtime
- Make $25/hour right away
- A high quality uniform
- Company events (covid friendly)
- On-site parking/enclosed bike racks
- Skills and Leadership development initiatives
- Career advancement opportunities
For a Perfect Match:
- Valid class 5 driving license with a clean driving record
- Minimum one year of driving experience
- Must be reliable; crew leaders are expected to be at every shift and on time
- Must be available 24 hours a day, all days including holidays
- Physically fit and able to shovel in the cold, the wind and at night
Reliability and referral bonuses are available, so if you have what it takes or know someone who does, come be part of this team!