Do you have experience in working security roles?
BECOME A SECURITY AND MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN!
Strathmore Landscape Management is:
- A leader in the field of commercial landscape maintenance for over 55 years
- Major projects such as the Centropolis in Laval and UQAM
- Long-term, privileged relationships with loyal customers
- Tailored integrated services using well-established practices
- An initiative to develop the full potential of our team members through unique training and educational programs
- Increased awareness of sustainable environmental practices for the benefit of the next generations!
The Strathmore Advantages!
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- A high quality uniform
- Company events (covid friendly)
- On-site parking/enclosed bike racks
- Skills and Leadership development initiatives
- Career advancement opportunities
Your main responsibilities are to:
- Apply your experience to ensure the premise’s security through steady walkarounds at specific intervals
- Use your great maintenance skills to keep the entrances and common areas neat and tidy
- Ensure security compliance by providing daily reports and escalating security concerns
For a perfect match:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A valid provincial license with a clean driving record
- BSP license is considered an asset
- Must have 1 year of experience in a security role
- Experience in office, yard, garage and/or shop maintenance is an asset
- Must speak French or English, bilingualism is considered an asset
- Proven ability to take initiative and work autonomously
- High focus on security and privacy
- Must be available to work nights from 9PM to 5AM on a rotational basis (week 1: 3 days on, 4 days off/week 2: 4 days on, 3 days off)
Are you ready to grow professionally with us? Apply today!