Reporting to the Field Supervisor in Arboriculture, the Logistics Coordinator is responsible for monitoring service requests for Botanica and maintaining a high level of client services. There will be special projects that can be assigned at any time that will require a strong background in stump grinding project management and problem solving.
- Managing all inbound requests for Botanica;
- Performing all data entry for contract and client information;
- Ensuring paperwork is compliant with our safety policies;
- Working with the supervisor to resolve any logistical issues;
- Maintaining and updating project schedules to meet deadlines;
- Coordinating projects according to teams and/or equipment available;
- Managing the customer’s expectations and following up with the appropriate supervisor.
- DEP in Forestry, Arboriculture, Machinery or a relevant field;
- At least 2 years of experience in stump grinding or excavation or a similar field;
- Knowledge of plan reading for underground excavation;
- Experience in arboriculture, an asset;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Must be able to multitask and work under pressure;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Suite;
- Must be bilingual in French and English, written and spoken.