Anticipated Start Date: Monday, May 4, 2020
Pay Rate: $14.00 to $18.00 (depending on experience) plus paid overtime after 40 hours
Schedule: Monday to Friday with a possibility of 2-3 Saturdays during the season
- Mow the grass, clear debris;
- Plant flowers and small trees;
- Participate in end-of-season clean up;
- Handle landscaping equipment: push mower, hedge trimmer, etc.
- Dedicated hard worker;
- Full ability to handle physical demands: walking, sitting, climbing, kneeling, repetitive motion, bending at the knee, bending at the hip, lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling up to 27 kg;
- Minimum Grade 9 education;
- Practical understanding of the use of the machinery;
- Ability to understand verbal instructions and act upon them, read label and communicate verbal reports;
- Ability to provide strong customer service.