Do you enjoy working outside and have a passion for green spaces?
BECOME A LANDSCAPE LABOURER!
Strathmore Landscape Management is:
- A leader in the field of commercial landscape maintenance for over 55 years
- Major projects such as the Ottawa Tulip Festival
- Long-term, privileged relationships with loyal customers
- Tailored integrated services using well-established practices
- An initiative to develop the full potential of our team members through unique training and educational programs
- Increased awareness of sustainable environmental practices for the benefit of the next generations!
The Strathmore Advantages!
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- A permanent seasonal position (possibility of year-long employment!)
- A high-quality uniform
- Company events (covid friendly)
- On-site parking/Transit accessible
- Skills and Leadership development initiatives
- Career advancement opportunities
Your main responsibilities are to:
- Apply your experience in maintenance to create beautiful landscape projects for our clients
- Use your great time management skills to finish your tasks on time
- Enhance your know-how by learning from your team members who have several years of experience
For a perfect match:
- Preferably have one year of industry experience
- Must have good physical endurance
- Must be autonomous and passionate
- Valid G driver’s license with a clean driving record, is considered an asset
- Must be available either the Saturday or Sunday for the following 3 weekends: May 7-8, 14,15, 21-22 and 29-30
SALARY: $17 – $20 an hour
Are you ready to grow professionally with us? Apply today!