Do you have extensive knowledge in horticulture and landscape maintenance?
Do you have good leadership and planning skills?
BECOME A LANDSCAPE AND HORTICULTURE MAINTENANCE CREW LEADER!
Strathmore Landscape Management is:
- A leader in the field of commercial landscape maintenance for over 55 years
- Major projects such as the Centropolis in Laval and UQAM
- Long-term, privileged relationships with loyal customers
- Tailored integrated services using well-established practices
- An initiative to develop the full potential of our team members through unique training and educational programs
- Increased awareness of sustainable environmental practices for the benefit of the next generations!
The Strathmore Advantages!
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- A permanent seasonal position (possibility of year-long employment!)
- A high quality uniform and cell phone for the duration of your contract
- Company events (covid friendly)
- On-site parking/Transit accessible
- Skills and Leadership development initiatives
- Career advancement opportunities
Your main responsibilities are to:
- Be involved in evaluating the performance of your team members
- Provide positive leadership by cultivating the successes of your team members and showcasing their productivity, quality and commitment to working safely
- Share your knowledge by coaching, motivating and building a strong and consistent team
- Effectively manage day-to-day operations to maintain Strathmore’s high level of quality
- Apply your experience in horticulture and landscape maintenance to create beautiful projects for our clients
- Use your great time management skills to finish your projects on time
- Enhance your know-how by learning from your team members who have several years of experience
For a perfect match:
- A college diploma or technique in horticulture, landscaping, environment or a related field
- Minimum 1 year of leadership and team management skills
- At least 2 years of industry experience
- Good knowledge of landscaping and horticulture
- Must be able to work autonomously and be passionate
- Ability to manage stress and perform multiple tasks
- Functional knowledge of computers and applications
- Bilingual (French and English), Spanish is considered an asset
- Must have a valid provincial driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Must be available either the Saturday or Sunday for the following 3 weekends: May 29-30 and June 5-6, 12-13
Are you ready to grow professionally with us? Apply today!