Do you have experience in administration with an interest in health and safety?
BECOME A HEALTH AND SAFETY CLERK!
Strathmore Landscape Management is:
- A leader in the field of commercial landscape maintenance for over 55 years
- Major projects such as the Centropolis in Laval and UQAM
- Long-term, privileged relationships with loyal customers
- Tailored integrated services using well-established practices
- An initiative to develop the full potential of our team members through unique training and educational programs
- Increased awareness of sustainable environmental practices for the benefit of the next generations!
The Strathmore Advantages!
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- A full-time position
- Company events (covid friendly)
- On-site parking/enclosed bike racks
- Skills and Leadership development initiatives
- Career advancement opportunities
Your main responsibilities are to:
- Apply your administrative experience to update the MSDS binder, perform weekly audits and to oversee all other clerical task as needed
- Use your great communication skills to ensure that all team members are following health and safety procedures
- Enhance your know-how by providing support to the health and safety team in their prevention activities such as monitoring and disinfecting common areas
For a perfect match:
- High School Diploma
- Must be bilingual (French and English), Spanish is considered an asset
- 1-2 years of experience in an administrative support role
- Ability to promote and observe all health and safety procedures
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail/accuracy
- Valid provincial driver’s license with a clean driving record is considered an asset
- Must be autonomous and able to take initiative
- Ability to synthesize, formulate and present messages in Microsoft and Google tools
Are you ready to grow professionally with us? Apply today!
Salary: 15-17$ /hour