Are you an expert in horticulture and landscape maintenance?
Do you have good management and planning skills?
BECOME A LANDSCAPE AND HORTICULTURE MAINTENANCE FIELD SUPERVISOR!
Strathmore Landscape Management is:
- A leader in the field commercial landscape maintenance for over 55 years
- Major projects such as the Ottawa Tulip Festival
- Long-term, privileged relationships with loyal customers
- Tailored integrated services using well-established practices
- A program to develop the full potential of our team members through unique training and education programs
- Increased awareness of sustainable environmental practices so that the next generation can also benefit!
The Strathmore Advantages!
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- A permanent full-time position
- Paid vacation
- A health benefits package and group RRSPs
Your main responsibilities are to:
- Be involved in recruiting and evaluating your team members
- Provide positive leadership by cultivating the successes of your team members and showcasing their productivity, quality and commitment to working safely
- Share your knowledge by coaching, motivating and building a strong and consistent team
- Effectively manage day-to-day operations by organizing schedules, meetings, contracts, work teams and everything needed to maintain Strathmore’s high level of quality
- Provide technical expertise in the execution, compliance and monitoring of contracts
- Become an ambassador to clients and partners
For a perfect match:
- A college diploma or technique in horticulture, landscaping, environment or a related field
- 2+ years of leadership and team management skills
- Over 3 years of industry experience
- Good knowledge of landscaping and horticulture
- Must be able to work autonomously and be passionate
- Ability to manage stress and perform multiple tasks
- Functional knowledge of computers and applications
- Bilingual (French and English), Spanish is considered an asset
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license with a clean driving record
Are you ready to grow professionally with us? Apply today!