Do you have extensive experience in providing administrative support to top executives?
BECOME AN EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE VICE-PRESIDENTS!
Strathmore Landscape Management is:
- A leader in the field of commercial landscape maintenance for over 55 years
- Major projects such as the Centropolis in Laval and the Bonaventure Hotel
- Long-term, privileged relationships with loyal customers
- Tailored integrated services using well-established practices
- An initiative to develop the full potential of our team members through unique training and educational programs
- Increased awareness of sustainable environmental practices for the benefit of the next generations!
The Strathmore Advantages!
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- A full-time permanent position
- A work cell phone
- Company events (covid friendly)
- On-site parking/enclosed bike racks
- Free coffee and tea with over 8 different flavours to choose from
- Skills and Leadership development initiatives
- Career advancement opportunities
Your main responsibilities are to:
- Apply your executive support experience to manage all communications directed to the vice-presidents while acting as the main point of contact
- Use your great time management skills to ensure that all requests from the vice-presidents are handled in a timely manner
- Enhance your know-how by working in a fast-paced environment with new challenging tasks that will allow you to grow professionally
For a perfect match:
- 3-5 years experience in a role supporting top executives in a fast-paced environment
- Certification in Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Valid Quebec driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Must have great verbal and written communication skills in French and English, Spanish is considered an asset
- Ability to handle stress while respecting deadlines
- Well-developed organisational skills with a great attention to details
- High level of professional discretion
- Must be a highly resourceful team-player with the ability to work autonomously as well
- Forward looking thinker who will actively seek opportunities and propose solutions
- Proven ability to synthesize, formulate and present messages in Microsoft and Google Tools
Monday to Friday
Are you ready to grow professionally with us? Apply today!