Hourly Rate : 25,00$
Strathmore crew leaders are some of the most vital components of our team, both in the office and out in the field. Reporting to the supervisor, the on-call Crew Leader will be assigned specific sites and be tasked with managing their team to provide our clients with the best snow removal experience! Are you ready to take on this incredibly rewarding challenge and work in the Canadian winter weather?
- Ensuring that we have accurate contact information for you at all times and that your phone is always charged;
- Guiding your team to ensure that the snow is removed properly and safely from the site;
- Managing the salt by avoiding overuse and making sure you have enough for all sites;
- Making sure that schedules and Strathmore safety procedures are always followed;
- Documenting all time and materials by property, as well as activities as they occur;
- Achieving the highest degree of quality production at practical economic minimum;
- Developing innovations to improve performance and quality;
- Taking corrective action within the limits of delegated authority;
- Promoting the Company’s integrity, reputation, product and services;
- Maintaining compliance with all laws, regulations and agreements;
- Encouraging the development of individuals in your crew for greater responsibilities;
- Operating machinery, as required.
- Must have transportation to and from work, maintained in good condition and available to you at all times;
- Must be reliable; crew leaders are expected to be at every shift and on time;
- Be able to report to work within 45 minutes after being contacted;
- Must have a valid driver’s license, and if it is revoked or suspended for any reason you must notify us immediately;
- You must be available 24 hours a day, all days including holidays;
- Physically fit and able to shovel in the cold/wind/snow.
Perks of working at Strathmore
- Make $25/hour right away
- Company cell-phone
- Street parking on site
- Full winter gear provided (except boots)
- We pay overtime after 40 hours (no time banking!)
There is a monetary bonus ($100.00 per month worked) at the end of the season for any team member who does not miss a single shift, including sick days!
At Strathmore, we take the Public Health guidelines very seriously and ensure to clean vehicles before and after each shift, we provide face masks and we respect physical distancing when possible.