Do you have extensive experience in arboriculture and trimming?
BECOME A STRATHMORE ARBORIST!
Strathmore Arboriculture is:
- A leader in the field of commercial and residential arboriculture for over 30 years
- Major projects such as the Arrondissement Outremont
- Long-term, privileged relationships with loyal customers
- Tailored integrated services using well-established practices
- An initiative to develop the full potential of our team members through unique training and educational programs.
- Increased awareness of sustainable environmental practices for the benefit of the next generations!
The Strathmore Advantages!
- A competitive salary based on your experience and education
- A permanent year-long employment!
- A high-quality uniform and climbing equipment
- Company events (covid friendly)
- On-site parking/Enclosed bike racks
- Skills and Leadership development initiatives
- Career advancement opportunities
Your main responsibilities are to:
- Perform a tree assessment, pruning, takedowns, rigging, cabling, tool maintenance, groundsperson duty and sometimes stump grinding
- Transport and use heavy equipment and tools
- Adhere to the policies and procedures of Strathmore Arboriculture while respecting safety rules
- Maintain a courteous and polite attitude with clients and teammates
For a perfect match:
- Must have DEP in Arboriculture (ISA Certificate is considered an asset)
- A minimum 1 year of experience in arboriculture and tree climbing
- A valid class 5 driver’s license with a clean driving record (class 3 license is an asset)
- Ability to understand verbal instructions and act upon them, read labels, keep simple records and communicate verbal reports
- Practical understanding of how to use forestry equipment
- Be able to work well independently as well as in a team with little supervision
- Be available either the Saturday or Sunday, if needed
Are you ready to grow professionally with us? Apply today!