Are you experienced in administrative roles and looking for a part-time opportunity?
BECOME AN ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT TECHNICIAN!
Strathmore Landscape Management is:
- A leader in the field of commercial landscape maintenance for over 55 years
- Major projects such as the Ottawa Tulip Festival and Rideau Canal
- Long-term, privileged relationships with loyal customers
- Tailored integrated services using well-established practices
- An initiative to develop the full potential of our team members through unique training and educational programs
- Increased awareness of sustainable environmental practices for the benefit of the next generations!
The Strathmore Advantages!
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- A 15 month contract (possibility of renewal!)
- Company events (covid friendly)
- On-site parking/Transit accessible
- Skills and Leadership development initiatives
- Career advancement opportunities
Your main responsibilities are to:
- Apply your clerical experience to manage contract signatures, uniforms, scheduling and payroll
- Use your great time management skills to ensure that monthly VISA reconciliations, PO Management and Month End Reports are done in a timely manner
- Enhance your knowledge by offering support to multiple departments such as human resources, finance and accounting, and operations
For a perfect match:
- A Certificate in Business Administration or the equivalent in acquired experience
- Minimum one year of experience in an administrative support role
- Excellent communication skill in English, French is considered an asset
- Must be autonomous and able to take initiative
- Ability to synthesize, formulate and present messages in Microsoft and Google tools
Are you ready to grow professionally with us? Apply today!
Salary: $17-$20 depending on experience