We love it when a great partnership comes together.
Lennon and McCartney. Venus and Serena. Batman and Robin. Clearly, there’s nothing great partners can’t do together. But like all great partnerships, each one has to start somewhere. Whether you work in real estate, property management, architecture or general contracting, we want to partner with you from the very beginning.
Every step of the way, we’ll guide your project to its yearly maximum value and spare you from sudden operating cost spikes. We’re yours from the earliest plans, through each stage — design, preconstruction, construction, feedback and maintenance — to consultation that goes on long after the finished product.
Landscaping should be more than a line item in a budget. It should be a constant source of pride. Let’s realize this together.
- Preliminary grounds management budgeting
- Landscape architectural design input
- Bid specifications review
- Quality control supervision
- Landscape maintenance
- Exterior janitorial services
- Design-build renovations
- Snow and ice services
Ericsson Corporate Campus
Location: Saint-Laurent, Montreal
- The Ville Saint Laurent Hub, which houses Ericsson, is the largest suburban office campus of its kind in Quebec. This novel headquarters is surrounded by 2 hectares of green space including pedestrian and bicycle paths.
- Acting as an owner-representative for all landscape-related matters during pre-construction and construction stages, Strathmore’s in-house landscape architects, arborists and horticultural designers worked with the project landscape architects to assist in strengthening the plant selection, the overall landscape design to better consider maintenance realities, and oversaw the quality control and construction supervision of the landscape install with the main purpose of decreasing unpredictable future operations expenditures in unnecessary replacements or retrofits that could have been prevented earlier on.
- In taking full-ownership of the site and in partnership with Montoni, Strathmore provided landscape watering and maintenance services post-construction and pre-operations take-over in order to eliminate risk of plant die-off during the imperative plant establishment period.
- Because of Strathmore’s involvement from design development through to construction and as a single landscape and snow management provider during the operations stage, Strathmore offered an extended warranty on all plant material from the normal 2 years to 5 years; a guarantee that if landscape management insight is incorporated from the beginning, risk is reduced and landscape appreciates to contribute positively to the ROI.
- LEED Gold certified campus including sustainable landscape and snow management services managed by Strathmore since 2016.
It all starts with a conversation. Reach out to us.
Send us a message about your project below: