Job Summary: The Snow Technician, Crew Leader manages all manual snow and ice control activities on the job site in accordance with pre-established work schedules, specifications, procedures, and standards of quality.
– You must have reliable transportation, which is maintained in good condition and is available to you at all times for your transportation to and from work.
– You must be able to report to work within 45 minutes after being contacted.
– You must have a valid driver’s license, and if it is revoked or suspended for any reason you must notify us at once.
– You may be asked to pass a drug test at any point during the employment contract.
– You must be available 24 hours a day, all days including holidays.
– You will be responsible for documenting all time and material by property as well as documenting activities as they occur.
– You may be asked to operate machinery or supervise a team as per Strathmore’s standards.
– You must ensure that we have accurate contact info for you at all times and that your phone is charged.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour